Certification as Certified Scrum Product Owner
OUR CSPO-TRAINING: “THIS IS HOW YOU CREATE OPTIMAL CUSTOMER BENEFIT”.
Many crucial aspects of Scrum and Agile are difficult to learn from books. We use interactive simulations and develop many content interactively together in order to make key aspects experiencable already in training. In our trainings, we primarily use our experience and our previous approaches so that you can quickly and successfully put the method into practice. In this sense, the training has proven to be both the start of your journey to more agility for prospective product owners and the consolidation of your previous journey. The product owner helps to organize the project in interaction between stakeholders and agile team in such a way that we always deliver the maximum value. The necessary skills to achieve this in an agile environment are taught in our Certified Scrum Product Owner® training. In order for you to be able to shape your new working methods, you need a deeper understanding. Our interactive trainings go far beyond the mere communication of facts. Rather, they want to make the new methods tangible. Due to the orientation shown above, our training is the ideal starting point for new, advanced working methods. For practitioners, this seminar is an equally good way to reflect and consolidate their experiences.
Overview in a nutshell:
|Name of the training:||Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)|
|Training duration:||2 days, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Location:||remote / online session|
|Number of participants:||20|
|Certification:||Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) by the Scrum Alliance (the certificate is included in the price; you will receive it after the successful participation of the training and passing an online test)|
|Target audience:||Originally intended for those who take on the role of a Scrum Product Owner. But also suitable for all Scrum team members and experience levels equally useful.
|Participant fee:||1,200.00 € (plus VAT) Early bird tarif (up to 2 weeks before the date; see registration conditions under “dates” below); regular price: 1,400.00 € (plus VAT)|
Who is the training for?
The focus of the training is on developing Scrum Product Owner and enabling you to guide, monitor and support teams with a sustainable and good understanding of Scrum. It is important to have good and close cooperation in a self-organized team and this requires the best possible communication, interaction and transparency in a working environment. If you come from a company that starts to align yourself with agile, you will use our training to take a good basic knowledge and hand tool with you to give new orientation in an ambitious and complex project environment. Participants who already have scrum experiences have the chance to refresh or supplement their knowledge, reflect on their own concerns from day-to-day business and come back with new insights and concrete approaches to improvement.
And what do I take with me?
We reflect on the main features in order to fill in the frame that Scrum offers in a meaningful and target-oriented way. There are answers to the following questions:
- How do we use Scrum Increments and what we have learned to maximize innovation, reduce risk, and achieve the best possible product?
- Where Scrum fits and works best and which key functions are required to use Scrum most effectively.
- How the right environment can help to develop and expand the best possible understanding and identification for all involved.
- Why agile modes of action offer the logical, because target-oriented direction to develop products and services more successfully and sustainably.
- How the respective roles and responsibilities promote the right balance between typically conflicting interests of continuous change and the need to create products and services of the highest quality and functionality.
- Together and based on our needs, we will reflect on how the basic principles of Scrum help us to use the framework that Scrum offers in a meaningful, effective and goal-oriented way.
ProductOwnership – from the vision to the finished product. Among other things, we cover the following areas:
- How can we create an effective environment for effective ProcutOwnership?
- The heart of an effective ProductOwnership is the ability to design and organize the product environment in such a way that together we are able to create the best possible product with the best possible closed interaction between team, users and stakeholders.
- How a precisely presented and shared product vision sets the direction necessary to develop and create the best possible product – targeted and dynamic.
- We will examine how different agile prerequisites help to bring the context and the vision closer to all participants. This enables an optimal, the best possible combination of the Scrum team, stakeholders and developers in the development and development process.
- A guide to the optimal design of the User Backlog.
- How to best interact with everyone involved in the development process.
The training is a constructive and good way to illuminate and reflect on your role as a ProductOwner and to find further ways to grow in this role. Many “Aha-experiences” through practical exercises open doors for new approaches and approaches outside of the possible planned project management methods.
About the trainer
Currently no trainings are offered.
If you are interested, please register with your company, name and billing address with our training team: Training@changepoint.de
For registrations of at least 2 weeks before your desired date, we offer a discount of 200,- € on the regular training price. You will receive an invoice after your registration data has been received and processed by us, at the latest after the end of the event. In case of cancellation of a registration made up to 20 days before the booked date, we will refund 50 of the training price. In case of cancellation less than 20 days before the booked date or no-show, no refund will be made. A surrogate can be appointed at any time. We reserve the right to cancel a training date if there are not enough registrations for the implementation. In this case, we will of course refund 100 of the fees already paid.
Our offer for companies
All our trainings can of course also be carried out internally at your site. In addition to the training offers described here, we are also happy to develop trainings adapted to your individual requirements in order to respond optimally to your needs.